The DEKRA Arbeit Group, with its more than 140 locations throughout Europe, is one of the most successful and innovative umbrella organizations in the area of personnel services. We are a highly professional and ambitious company driven by talented and dedicated people who are committed in delivering all our services.
Our client is Clivet, a leading European company that designs, produces, and distributes systems for air conditioning, heating, fresh air and purification with a wide range of solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Their specialised systems simplify the design and installation work, improve the control of the entire system, reduce the environmental impact and, at the same time, optimise the initial investment and running costs, increasing the building's energy rating and therefore its value on the market.
Established in 1989 and joining forces with the global MIDEA group in 2016, Clivet completes its offer integrating it with MIDEA’s products, technology, and sales structure, offering the market a complete and competitive range of products. Their aim is to provide customers with the best value for the entire life cycle of the system, thus improving the quality of life, increasing comfort, and saving energy.
For their growing team in the Southeast-Europe regional office in Zagreb, they are looking for an:
After-sales Engineer (m/f)
Place of work: Zagreb
Job responsibilities will be:
- Organizing, training and supporting the entire after-sales network (service performers such as technicians, installers and dealers) across the Adria region
- Making decisions, plans and organizing activities related to service requirements, mostly in the commercial sector
- Liaising with the local team and Headquarter in Italy to determine training needs and organize training sessions as necessary
- Conducting training sessions and educating service performers on existing and new products
- Keeping track of trainings completed by service performers
- Collecting, analysing and studying data related to incidents (service requests) and most common issues to determine further training needs
- Serving as support and an intermediary between technical customer support in Italy and service performers on the field
- Providing assistance and advice on complex technical and other issues
- Continuously learning and developing own knowledge and expertise
- Collaborating with colleagues from other departments in order to increase sales and elevate the brand on the market
Candidate requirements are:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of HVAC technology (chillers, heat pumps, packaged, mono and multi splits, VRF solutions)
- Knowledge of the refrigeration circuit and electrical troubleshooting
- Knowledge of English both written and verbal (B2/C1 level minimum)
- Communication and presentation skills
- Good organization skills and ability to work autonomously
- Adaptability to foreign markets (Adria region plus Italy)
- Availability for travelling
- Good computer skills (including MS Office package)
- Driving license B category (active driver)
- Electrical, mechanical or mechatronics degree is desirable
Our Client Offers:
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of a growing international company that is an established market leader
- Opportunity to work independently and grow professionally, gaining multinational experience
- Dynamic work environment and team
- Training courses for technical and soft skills as well as strong organizational support
- Generous compensation package and benefits
- Company car for official and private use
Apply via APPLICATION LINK.
DEKRA zapošljavanje d.o.o.
Horvatova 82/6, 10000 Zagreb
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted, other applications will be saved in DEKRA database.