At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
JABIL a successful global contract manufacturing company, is looking for a new team member in the position:
Customs Supervisor (m/f/d)
Read the description below and send your application today!
The purpose of this position is to ensure efficient operations through careful management of all import and export customs declaration activities.
- Supervises and coordinates activities related to import and export customs declaration activities
- Coordinates with the operations department and the local customs office to prepare for the customs contract
- Provides training and coaching to members of the customs staff
- Monitors and reports status of the import and export customs declarations against the customs contract
- Acts as the key contact between the company and the local customs office
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- 3-5 years of equivalent work experience, including 2 years’ experience in supervision
- Degree in Logistics / Business Administration or similar significant competence
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs
- Strong and convincing communication skills
- Fluent English language both written and spoken, other European language advantageous
- Experience in fast paced production environment advantageous
If you are looking for a fast-paced multicultural environment, this is the job for you! Apply now with your updated CV in English on the application link.
Your application will be treated as confidential.