At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
JABIL a successful global contract manufacturing company, is looking for a new team member in the position:
Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Read the description below and send your application today!
The purpose of this position is to represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. Serve as liaison between Jabil Circuit and suppliers or customers on global quality related issues.
- Develop and maintain QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer
- Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases
- Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines
- Support all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions
- Develop appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts
- Review all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts
- Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access
- Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort
- Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts
- Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures
- Provide insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies
- Assist in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts
- Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Degree in science / engineering / mechanical or similar significant competence
- 5 years of work experience in quality field
- Experience in automotive industry desirable
- Fully competent in Quality Management Standards
- Excellent organisation, communication, computer & presentation skills
- Excellent initiative, decision making and be able to work in a core team environment
- Solution driven with emphasis on performance and results
- Excellent knowledge of English (both verbal and written) is a must, other European language advantageous
- Experience in fast paced production environment advantageous
If you are looking for a fast-paced multicultural environment, this is the job for you! Apply now with your updated CV in English on the application link.
Your application will be treated as confidential.