Firmware Supervisor (m/f)
- Vertiv Croatia d.o.o.
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva ulica 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.vertiv.com/
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
We are now looking for a Firmware Supervisor to join our team in Zagreb, Croatia.
This is an on-site role and we are offering a relocation package.
As a Firmware Supervisor, you will drive the product development process from beginning to end. This role will focus on Single Phase UPS products. The Firmware Supervisor will review market requirements documents and create engineer requirement specifications, provide feedback to different function team, design the logic and algorithms code, debug the code, solve the test issue and market issue.
Your main responsibilities as a Firmware Supervisor will be to:
- Deliver high-quality C/C++ code in a real-time embedded environment
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviors of embedded subsystems
- Design the software architecture and firmware implementation on hardware through integration, test, and high-volume manufacturing
- Responsible for all aspects of firmware design and development for new innovative products and features using embedded microprocessors
- Participates in sustaining activities for existing products including diagnosis and resolution of defects
- Interact with engineering, marketing, management, and project leads to assure that product development priorities are completed to schedule and budget while ensuring quality and product performance requirements are met
- Responsible for keeping excellent, organized project records and documentation
- Product development activities include design and development, design reviews, documentation, product verification, coordination with quality assurance, and field validation
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- BS or above in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design and maintainability
- Strong development skills in C/C++, familiar with the development environment
- Familiar with control theory and digital signal processing
- Possess good mathematical foundation, with strong research willingness and ability
- Integration, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Excellent team working skills, drive, self-motivation, and focus on results
- Experience in version control and bug tracking
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts
- Experience of version control and bug tracking
- Experience in UPS and power module development is preferred
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos