Company Description:We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for Accounts Assistant to join the team!
Accounts Assistant (m/f)
As an Accounts Assistant, you would be providing accounting and administrative support to accounting and finance local team in Croatia. This will be achieved by carrying out accounting, book-keeping and other financial tasks as may be required to ensure the smooth operation of the accounting function.
Your playing field:
- Monthly payroll calculation, managing all related data and all requested payroll reports
- Manage employee data
- Calculation of travel expenses and all data related to business trips
- Perform day-today accounting tasks which include invoice processing and journal postings
- Bank transaction posting
- Process supplier payments
- Preparation of reports for internal and external users
- Perform ad hoc administrative and reporting tasks as might be required
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Experienced. You have either a university diploma in Economics, Finance or Accounting and you have 1 years of internship or work experience in accounting
- Tech Savvy. Good knowledge and experience of working with Excel and win some extra points with us by having relevant experience with Accounting Software.
- Advanced analytical skills. We already assume that the numbers are something you find joy in it. You would win extra points if you can bring to the pitch more skills and knowledge like business transaction analysis, create analytical models and calculations, strong accounting knowledge, knowledge of tax and accounting regulations.
- Fluent in English and Croatian (verbal and written). Our one team consists of more than 40 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico’s mission. However, Croatia is the home of our Bookmaking team and this is how we communicate here.
This is how we score with you:
- Stable Employer. We are one of the biggest employers in the industry in Slavonski Brod, our German roots provide a stable ground.
- Salary Package. You are one of the main reasons for our success, we offer you an attractive incentive system.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. An open plan space with the latest technology where we collaborate.
- Parking. close by to the office, making your commute to work as hassle-free as possible
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Well-equipped games room. We reinforce our connections, competing and celebrating each other’s wins is part of our daily pitch.
Ready to score?
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team if you have any questions.
Note: please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
Tipico Sports Services d.o.o.
Matije Gupca 19, 35 000 Slavonski Brod