littlecode is a software development company that offers comprehensive services and crafts innovative digital solutions for multinational companies from Germany, Austria, USA, UK, and France using technologies such as .NET, Azure, Angular, React, and Xamarin. Our clients operate in various fields; including manufacturing, energy management, finance, and industrial software, and are world leaders in their industries. Recently, our base of clients and projects continues to expand, which represents a stage of significant growth for littlecode. We are looking for a motivated and proactive sales development rep who will support our sales processes and contribute to the success and growth of our company.
Tasks and responsibilities related to the specified position include:
- Support in daily sales activities, including generating leads, scheduling meetings, and maintaining the sales pipeline;
- Market research for the purpose of identifying potential clients in target markets;
- Researching, prospecting, generating and actively pursuing leads using LinkedIn;
- Contacting potential clients via telephone, email, trade shows, and social media;
- Preparation and sending of sales materials, proposals, and contracts;
- Presenting the littlecode services and comfortably leading customer presentations online and in-person;
- Ensuring successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in the Salesforce CRM system;
- Handling client inquiries and providing excellent customer service throughout the sales process;
- Collaboration with sales and development teams in order to ensure a smooth project handover;
- Preparation of sales reports and analysis of sales data for strategic decision-making;
- Attending industry events, fairs, and conferences for the purpose of networking and identifying potential business opportunities in the target markets;
- Occasional travel to client meetings and networking events.
We are a great fit if you have…
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in sales or similar jobs (preferably in software development or IT industry);
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with clients;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn;
- Strong spoken and written English (C1), including proficiency in business English;
- Self-motivation, ambition, and focus on results;
- Ability to work independently;
- Willingness to work in a team and travel;
- Motivation to learn and grow within the company;
- Bonus points:
- Familiarity with the IT industry and its trends;
- Strong knowledge of various lead-generation strategies and sales methodologies;
- Knowledge of German in speech and writing (B2/C1).
What can you expect from us?
- Employment contract for an indefinite period;
- Competent salary including performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- 24 vacation days and additional days off for education and training;
- Paid additional and supplementary health insurance;
- Active support for your learning and professional development (education, conference tickets, books...you name it!);
- Personal advancement and professional development bonuses;
- Bonuses for helping the progress and growth of the company (referral bonuses, etc.);
- Modern work equipment that you can also use for private purposes;
- Working with a diverse and talented team in a dynamic work environment;
- A healthy, stimulating, and relaxed work environment.
If you have a passion for working in sales, you want to grow professionally and develop as a member of our team, we would love to hear more about you! Send us your CV and a short letter of motivation describing your relevant experience and interest in the position.