System Engineer - Identity Management (m/f/d)
STRABAG BRVZ d.o.o.
Services / Service Companies | Zagreb
Tasks:The Identity Operations Team is responsible for our Identity and Access Management System (IAM) that connects all STRABAG systems across countries within the group and takes care of the technical implementation of developed Identity Management concepts. The purpose of the IAM system is to ensure access to various IT applications in the value chain.
The following tasks await you:
- Carry out routine tasks on a daily basis, such as handling tickets and managing change processes
- Ensure the identity management servers are operating smoothly, implement updates, contribute to improvements of the system
- Develop and troubleshoot synchronization processes across all connected systems
- Monitor server systems and automated processes
- Troubleshoot and correct any inconsistencies between different target systems
- Create exports and reports for IT specialist groups and the management
- At least 3+ years of professional experience, preferably in IAM & IDM environments
- Basic knowledge or understanding of directory services (Directory Services) and LDAP, as well as relational databases (SQL)
- Good knowledge of current Windows and Linux server systems, as well as up-to-date server platforms and server virtualization (VMWare).
- Conversational English skills, German skills desirable
We would also welcome the following additional qualifications:
- Knowledge in the area of Azure Cloud IaaS and Azure Active Directory
- Experience in building and operating web services (Apache/Tomcat, HTTPS, SSL, REST API)
We offer:You can expect varied and responsible tasks in a challenging environment. In addition to a pleasant and open working atmosphere within the team and a high degree of autonomy, our colleagues value the flexibility of working methods and the option to work from home twice per week. We also offer a wide range of trainings and further education opportunities, and cover travel expenses to the workplace. Our motivated and dynamic team is excitedly looking forward to receiving your application, don't keep us waiting too long!
Tel. +43 676 428 8034
Pre-employment screening is provided for this
position. More information on our career website.
STRABAG BRVZ d.o.o.