Join us and help shape the future of agriculture!
Syngenta is a global leading company in agriculture with headquarters in Switzerland; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 30,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Syngenta Agro d.o.o., Zagreb, is searching for a skilled candidate to join our Seeds Production and Supply (P&S) team in the position of:
Seeds Customer Service and Logistics Lead Croatia (m/f)
Location: Zagreb, hybrid
About the position:
As Seeds Customer Service and Logistics Lead you will be primarily responsible for managing professionally, efficiently, and timely the extended Seeds products’ Order to Cash (O2C) process, supporting the achievement of sales targets delivering, outstanding customer experience and operational excellence with cost effective operation, controlled stock management, following the global/local processes in O2C in a compliant way and in alignment with the local requirements.
- Execute O2C process for Seeds products: receive, record and process customer orders in SAP, check stock & credit limit availability, arrange delivery or customer pick up, issue required documents, invoice upon the order fulfillment, monitor order status, distributors' complaint handling
- Interact daily with external customers and other internal functions (Head of Sales, Finance, P&S), providing and exchanging information on Seeds products, orders, shipments, as well as preparing regular reports in line with legal, or internal requirements
- Cooperate with Sales (HoS) and Demand planner to monitor performance, target execution of distributors for Seeds products.
- Collaborate with the Supply and Sales departments to provide the expected service level to the Syngenta’s customers.
- Manage Seeds stock return process from the customers, documentation, billing according to the commercial policy and agreement in accordance with the internal and external guidelines
- Support Customer rebate management process
- Coordinate and control secondary logistics operations with local logistics providers
- Cost control and accurate booking on secondary distribution related invoices
- Support and control the activities with local tollers with full alignment with the business strategy and regional guidance
- Analyze and prepare proposals for cost optimization in secondary and primary distribution
- Handle non-conformities in-system with great collaboration with all involved parties
- Support HSE activities
- Proactively support redeployments and other initiatives linked to flexibility in Supply
- Run Continuous Improvement (CI) within the Customer Service and Logistics area
- Minimum high school degree, Bachelor/Master’s Degree is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or Logistics roles
- Experience in Supply Chain projects
- Experience in using analytics for better data management, analysis and reporting
- Experience with ERP system required, SAP preferred
- English language knowledge
- Proactive mindset in approaching and resolving work tasks
- Strong Communication and Collaboration skills
What we offer:
- Full Compensation and Benefit Package (competitive compensation and allowances, additional Medical and Pension plans)
- Hybrid work model
- A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes professional development, and strives for a work-life balance that supports the team members.
If you are interested to join us, please send us your CV on English via application link.
You can find more information about the company on the global site https://www.syngenta.com/en and on the local site of Syngenta Agro d.o.o. Croatia www.syngenta.hr