Are you a technology enthusiast with a strong background in foreign trade in a fast-paced international environment looking to make your next move? We are FRAMOS, an international product-driven tech company of more than 180 amazing people from all over the world. We are looking for a skilled Customs Specialist to join our team in Zagreb or Čakovec to achieve our strategic goals and grow our organization further. Reporting to the Operations Managers in Munich, you will work closely with your peers from Operations. As a Customs Specialist you will be responsible for a range of activities related to international trade and customs regulations.
Customs Specialist (m/f/d)
- Acquire, process, monitor and evaluate customs and export control relevant information to ensure compliance with foreign trade laws
- Customs clearance for all our entities, which involves preparing the necessary shipping documents, such as Certificates of origin and export declarations
- You will monitor compliance with country and export regulations and maintain contact with the responsible customs office to ensure everything is being done according to regulations
- Classification of all materials in the customs tariff and monthly transmission of cross-border goods movements to the Federal Statistical Office (Intrastat reports)
- You will ensure compliance with export restrictions (prohibitions, embargoes) checking the products for export licences and obtaining them where necessary
- You will provide support in obtaining customs-related simplifications, permits and certifications
Your profile:As our Customs Specialist, you are one of a kind - in this newly created, standalone position, you will be closely working with your team colleagues in Operations and Supply Chain and beyond.
- You have completed specialist training or studies in the field of foreign trade
- You have at least 3 years of commercial professional experience in B2B
- You have advanced knowledge of processing and implementation of changes in foreign trade law, goods origin and preferential law, as well as customs tariff knowledge
- You are experienced in preparation of export documents, Intrastat declaration
- You are used to careful and conscientious way of working
- You have a confident and problem-solving oriented demeanor
- You are fluent in English, German is beneficial
FRAMOS® is an imaging expert, trusted advisor, and vision solutions provider. Since 1981 FRAMOS implements the best current and emerging imaging technologies for specific customer requirements and applications. FRAMOS meets these requirements with advanced and proven imaging components from a global network of renowned partners, and proprietary IP.
More than 180 FRAMOS employees world-wide are passionate about the unlimited potential of imaging and help customers achieve the optimum results from every possible scenario. FRAMOS drives and ensures the entire product development journey. This journey starts with the careful selection of imaging components, like image sensors, lenses, through various 3D technologies, to custom development tailored to individual needs and time frames. FRAMOS listens and understands customer challenges. With innovative solutions FRAMOS ensures successful project outcomes and develops long-term customer relations.
Our core values:PASSION
- We strive to be the best at everything we do.
- We want to learn something new every day.
- We listen, reflect and understand.
- We go the extra mile.
- We constantly improve.
- We are comfortable proposing unconventional solutions.
- We develop ourselves personally and professionally.
- We take care of each other.
- We give and accept help.
- We give feedback only on behaviour not on people.
- We try, fail, learn and apply.
- We are passionate about putting our customers at the center of everything we do.
- We value internal customers just as much as external ones.
Want to join us? Send us your CV via application link.