If you are looking for a company that promotes positive leadership and an environment that allows you to unleash your full potential, this could be the next step in your professional journey.
Our client is Daikin, a leading provider of heating, cooling, ventilation, air purification and refrigeration technology for residential, commercial, and industrial purposes. They currently have a career-defining opportunity for a natural leader, networker, and market shaper in the position:
Total Solutions Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Read the description below and send your application today!
The accountability of the Total Solutions Sales Manager is:
Leading people: Accountable for the Total Solutions Sales operations in Croatia.
Leading business: Responsible for monitoring of the sales KPI’s and execution of sales actions. In charge of the Total Solutions Sales results (which include sales of equipment, installation works and aftersales services), GM, the project pipeline (project list) and customer & lead development. Further main responsibility for business related cooperation towards suppliers and sub-contractors.
Leading strategy: Accountable & responsible for the collection and maintenance of market intelligence for the relevant HVAC market (segmentations, sizes, forecasts, technological trends).
- Realisation of Total Solutions Sales strategy and action plans in line with the company’s objectives.
- Team development strategy including set up and follow up of KPI’s and business plan for the Total Solutions Sales Team.
- Leading the yearly budget and pre budget process.
- Leading negotiations and building strong relationships through trust and respect with major customers or prospects. Extending network of (KA) customers with a focus of direct Total Solutions business.
- Assessment of marketing opportunities and markets, business analysis of customers and competitors.
- Input to product development & analysing product application requirements and trends
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Master’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline or economics preferred
- Technical background is an advantage
- Strong track record in a leading sales role (managing people)
- Experience in HVAC or similar industry is an advantage, particularly when it comes to total solutions
- Project and process-oriented mindset
- Professional proficiency in English
- Good general computer and MS office skills
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- Networking mentality
Apply now with your updated CV in English on the application link.
Your application will be treated as confidential.