If you are looking for a company that promotes positive leadership and an environment that allows you to unleash your full potential, this could be the next step in your professional journey.
Our client is Daikin, a leading provider of heating, cooling, ventilation, air purification and refrigeration technology for residential, commercial, and industrial purposes. They are currently looking for a sales leader with a strong track record and marketing brand awareness in the position:
Residential Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Read the description below and send your application today!
The accountability of the Residential Sales Manager is:
Leading people: Accountable for the Residential Sales team and operations in Croatia.
Leading business: Responsible for monitoring of sales KPI’s and execution of sales actions. In charge of the Residential Sales results and GM.
Leading strategy: Accountable & responsible for consumer-centric approach within Daikin
Croatia & development of B2C projects and initiatives.
- Manage the Residential sales teams (A/C sales, heating sales, project sales, B2C sales).
- Implement residential product and sales strategy and create action plans in line with company’s objectives.
- Responsible for achieving sales budget and gross margin for the Residential sales.
- Set up and follow up of KPIs and business plan for Residential sales.
- Daily management of customer portfolio and distribution channels.
- Lead negotiation and build strong relationships through trust and respect with major customers or prospects.
- Develop and coordinate sales actions, promotions and lead management campaigns.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote residential products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Execute product positioning and marketing campaigns in close cooperation with marketing department.
- Assessment of marketing opportunities and markets, business analysis of customers and competitors.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in B2B sales and / or distribution network
- High sensibility for end customer needs (B2C)
- Experience in developing product marketing strategies
- Strong track record in a leading sales role (managing people), experience in marketing is an advantage
- Experience in HVAC or similar industry is an advantage
- Professional proficiency in English
- Good general computer and MS office skills
- Very good communication & presentation skills
Apply now with your updated CV in English on the application link.
Your application will be treated as confidential.