Tax Consultant (m/f) - Zagreb
ClientOur client, TP Prime Group is a consulting company providing tax and business consulting, accounting and auditing services. Their mission is to provide comprehensive support to their clients in their day-to-day business operations. They take pride in interpreting regulations and finding effective solutions to address the unique challenges they face. They believe in the power of collaboration and continuous growth. That's why they foster a team environment, bringing together young professionals who are dedicated to personal and professional development.
We are searching for an enthusiastic and motivated Tax Consultant with a strong commitment to delivering exceptional client service. Join a team of successful tax consultants and make a meaningful impact on our clients' financial success.
- Providing clients with comprehensive tax advisory services in the areas of corporate income tax, VAT, personal income tax, and other related fields
- Participating in due diligence projects, ensuring the thorough analysis of tax implications
- Reviewing and preparing tax returns, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Analyzing potential tax solutions, taking into account the relevant regulatory framework and client-specific situations
- Staying up-to-date with tax legislation developments and applying them to client-related scenarios
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or another related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in tax consultancy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Croatian and English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical mindset with a strong inclination towards organization, precision, and methodical work
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented and close-working environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Curiosity that drives personal and professional growth, with a self-initiative mindset
What’s in it for you?
- Coaching through individualized approach
- Continuous learning through Professional accountancy qualification (ACCA) and other education opportunities
- Strong development of professional and personal skills
- Opportunity to work in tax projects at different industry sectors and international environment
- Friendly working environment and inclusive culture
- Taking care of optimal work-life balance
- Adjusted working hours on Friday
- Achievement bonuses, Christmas bonuses
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume in via APPLICATION LINK until Sunday, June 4th 2023. All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220