ANDRITZ Digital Factory is the leading delivery center for professional digital solutions in the ANDRITZ Group. Our goal is to build and deliver a wide range of digital solutions and be a leader in digital innovation. The solutions we provide are completely fulfilling the business motivations and needs of Andritz Group and its customers, they are reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performant and efficient.
With our Services, we enable our customers in producing and operating secure and professional Digital Solutions. We identify new trends and implement technologies that allow ANDRITZ to be ahead of the competition. The ANDRITZ core values rule our behavior and activities.
Jump onboard and join our awesome growing team of professionals as we are on the lookout for a Metris Automation Engineer. This fast-spinning team is involved in enticing projects, with customer service in mind, delivering their best creativity. And we always say 'thank you'! With our phenomenal compensation & benefits scheme and culture revolving around excellence, people development, and a huge knowledge bank you will be able to live your dream!
Metris Automation Engineer (m/f)
About the role:The Metris UX digitalization platform provides full support for industrial plants throughout their entire life cycle. It combines a complete set of functionalities for professional production management, simulation, and optimization using the latest artificial intelligence methods, plus cyber security and condition monitoring with smart sensors in an integrated approach. You can read more about our Matris platform on these two links: Metris UX (andritz.com) and Functionalities of the Metris UX platform (andritz.com).
In this role, you will be working in an agile & global team to deliver Application Engineering for our internal and external customers. METRIS and Automation Application development for automation product groups. You will support POC's with internal and external customers.
- a team player
- enthusiastic and creative
- experience in requirements management
- proficient communication skills in English
- 3+ years of experience in the same position
- willing to travel (15%-20%, depending on the project)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- support Metris Integration in Andritz Process Areas
- support operational business with Metris
- understand Control Systems, introduce logic to the control systems
- alignment and definition of requirements together with the Product Owners / Solution Architects
- experience in Python
- experience in OT Application configuration
- experience in using GIT as a source control system
- deep System Knowhow in one or more of the following controls systems: Siemens S7, PCS7, ABB 800xA, Honeywell Experion, Rockwell CLX
- working with SCADA Systems, like Factory Talk, Win CC, Copa-Data Zenon, Intouch, etc.
- working on interfaces between Control Systems and IT
- knowledge about Azure Cloud Configuration for Data Transfers
- work-life balance
- MultiSport Card
- competitive salary + annual bonus for achieved results
- annual company bonus
- referral bonus for new team colleagues
- annual inflation salary increases
- annual health checks
- budget for education
- Christmas bonus
- Christmas kids gift
- commute benefits
- subsidized lunch
- childbirth bonus
- up to 30 vacation days
- office perks
- supportive and enabling team culture oriented towards individual prosperity
- work on large and interesting projects with top experts
- the possibility of personal and professional development
Andritz Digital Factory provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state laws.