ANDRITZ Digital Factory is the leading delivery center for professional digital solutions in the ANDRITZ Group. Our goal is to build and deliver a wide range of digital solutions and be a leader in digital innovation. The solutions we provide are completely fulfilling the business motivations and needs of Andritz Group and its customers, they are reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performant and efficient.
With our Services, we enable our customers in producing and operating secure and professional Digital Solutions. We identify new trends and implement technologies that allow ANDRITZ to be ahead of the competition. The ANDRITZ core values rule our behavior and activities.
Jump on board and join our awesome growing team of professionals as we are on the lookout for an Oracle APEX Senior Software Engineer. This fast-spinning team is involved in enticing projects, with customer service in mind, delivering their best creativity. And we always say, 'Thank you'! With our phenomenal compensation & benefits scheme and culture revolving around excellence, people development, and a huge knowledge bank you will be able to live your dream!
Oracle APEX Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
About the role:As a web developer, you are part of an international team (Austria, Slovakia, India, and Canada) responsible for delivering software solutions, which support the approval and risk management process in our company on a global level. You are working in close collaboration with the product owner management, quality assurance, and operations team to ensure the high usability and quality of our products. Our solutions support the whole group from marketing, sales, legal, procurement, quality management, and others.
- a team player
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- creative problem-solving abilities
- proficient communication skills in English (C1+)
- target-oriented, self-dependent, and proactive working style
- willing to learn new technologies
Tasks and responsibilities:
- design and development of web applications based on the Oracle Database Stack (PL/SQL, APEX) and the latest UX trends
- technical implementation of APEX templates and CSS
- cooperate with the Product Owner assessing what are the best solutions for our clients
- Quality Assurance of your products in close collaboration with our QA Team
- experience in the field of database development (PL/SQL), preferred with Oracle APEX
- experience with agile software development practices is a plus
- work-life balance
- MultiSport Card
- competitive salary + annual bonus for achieved results
- annual company bonus
- referral bonus for new team colleagues
- annual inflation salary increases
- annual health checks
- budget for education
- Christmas bonus
- Christmas kids gift
- commute benefits
- subsidized lunch
- childbirth bonus
- up to 30 vacation days
- office perks
- supportive and enabling team culture oriented towards individual prosperity
- work on large and interesting projects with top experts
- the possibility of personal and professional development
Andritz Digital Factory provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state laws.