Property/Land Scout (m/f)
place of work:
What your main responsibilities will be?
- Identify estate/land opportunities
- Proactively research, identify, scout, and travel to recommended cities and regions
- Responsible for site negotiations
- Learn and understand market conditions and landscape to identify new potential sites
What are we looking for in the candidate?
- Communicative, outgoing, and adaptive person
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage but not a requirement
- Driving license B category
- Communicative, outgoing, and detail-oriented person
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Reliable, honest team worker who is self-driven and proactive
What is in it for you?
- Stimulative and competitive salary
- Family-friendly working environment
- International stimulating working environment
- Mentoring and internal/external education
- “Flexible working hours”
- Transportation costs
- IT and office equipment
If you find this job opportunity exciting and motivating and you are a match, apply with your updated CV via the application via link.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.