Enthusiasm, togetherness, and a "get-it-done" attitude is what our IKEA culture is built upon. We're optimists, constantly looking for new and better ways to do things. We believe that you, as us, will thrive when meeting incredible people that are on the same mission at IKEA. People who are humble, supportive, and absolutely committed to leading home-furnishing retail into the future and creating a better life for many people by putting the customer at the heart of all we do.
Join our team as an
HR Administrator (m/f) at IKEA Zagreb store
Why is working in IKEA so much more than a job?
We're a company that cares about the lives of our co-workers. It's important for us that you feel respected, acknowledged, and included. No matter what position you hold at IKEA, you'll have various benefits. Here are just some of them:
- We will support you financially with transportation and additionally organize an IKEA bus which is adjusted to our most common working shifts;
- You can use our co-worker's restaurant with affordable meal prices (the main meat dish is 1.33 EUR and the main veggie is 1.06 EUR), and you have unlimited access to free refreshments (coffee, juices, fruit);
- We know that your free time is important, so we will provide you with a summer holiday allowance and a Christmas allowance;
- We believe that each of us contributes to reaching (and exceeding) our goals. You are eligible for One IKEA Bonus payout if we achieve our yearly market goals;
- Is there an additional room you would like to refurnish? As an IKEA co-worker, you have discounts on all our products;
- Your health and well-being are our top priorities, so we provide you with supplementary (private) and additional health care insurance and other services provided within Employee Assistance Program;
- There are many opportunities to grow and develop, and if you want to change your career or position, you don't need to change company to change job – there are many opportunities to change position, career, or even country.
Why will we love you?
- You have great passion and interest in HR, previous work experience within HR administration an advantage;
- You have ability to plan, structure and prioritize your own workload to ensure efficient service delivery;
- You are accurate and precise in dealing with personnel data and documentation;
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver towards individual and shared goals;
- You like to help, enjoy empowering colleagues, are a positive and problem solving oriented person;
- You possess a very good knowlegde of the Croatian and English language as well as MS Office applications.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Execute HR Administrative tasks e.g. maintaining and updating personnel files, people data compiling and administration, preparing contracts, scheduling and coordinating HR related tasks, all in a timely manner;
- Assist in payroll process by providing relevant employee information e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules;
- Coordinate daily office tasks e.g. order and distribute uniforms for co-workers, act as the point of contact for internal and external clients, responsible for co-worker areas;
- Daily supporting and answering employees queries about HR related issues;
- Continuously contribute to the improvement service delivery aiming for the highest standard.
Our People and Culture team within IKEA
All Employees in the People and Culture Team work together with the same goal - We create a better everyday life by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience, we need to ensure our co-workers have the precondition to meet our customers in the best possible way.
Additional information about the job
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: People & Culture Administrator.
We offer a full-time (40 hours) position and a temporary contract for 1 year, based in Zagreb store. In this role, you will report to Store People & Culture Manager.
We kindly request that you submit your application here no later than 4th of June 2023. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity and look forward to reviewing your application.
If you don't have your CV with you – it's not a problem. When you register on our portal and create an account, leave your contact and write your work experience, we will contact you and explain the next steps.
Looking forward to your application!