ANDRITZ Digital Factory is the leading delivery center for professional digital solutions in the ANDRITZ Group. Our goal is to build and deliver a wide range of digital solutions and be a leader in digital innovation. The solutions we provide are completely fulfilling the business motivations and needs of ANDRITZ Group and its customers, they are reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performant, and efficient.
With our Services, we enable our customers in producing and operating secure and professional Digital Solutions. We identify new trends and implement technologies that allow ANDRITZ to be ahead of the competition. The ANDRITZ core values rule our behavior and activities.
Jump on board and join our awesome growing team of professionals as we are on the lookout for an RPA Developer. This fast-spinning team is involved in enticing projects, with customer service in mind, delivering their best creativity. And we always say, 'Thank you'! With our phenomenal compensation & benefits scheme and culture revolving around excellence, people development, and a huge knowledge bank you will be able to live your dream!
RPA Developer (m/f)
About the role:You will be employed within the Business Process Automation service as part of an agile Data Intelligence Solutions team headquartered in Graz.
You will deliver high-quality RPA solutions resulting from your participation through all phases of the project lifecycle for our internal ANDRITZ customers around the world.
Additionally, you will have the chance to learn new technologies with a hands-on approach to the new AI-based tools and platforms (Intelligent Document Processing) being introduced to ANDRITZ Group IT.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the same or similar position
- demonstrated experience through all phases of a project lifecycle, including requirements definition, design, build/configuration, testing, operational transition, and support/maintenance
- high level of motivation, strong work ethic, and self-starting attitude
- ability to work independently
- willing to learn new technologies
- willing to have a hands-on customer-oriented approach to solution delivery
- proficient communication skills in English mandatory, with the knowledge of German considered a plus
Tasks and responsibilities:
- developing new automations and adding features to existing automations
- refactoring and possible redesign of existing automations
- participating in code reviews and contributing to the development of coding standards and best practices
- testing the automations while developing, during User Acceptance Testing through testing scenarios and Production Readiness Tests and Hypercare
- proactive monitoring and support of automations in production
- supporting the automation-relevant infrastructure
- diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues
- delivering approved changes of the automations
- production and maintenance of automation-specific project documentation (PDD, SDD, OH) and documentation repositories
- applying approved updates to the underlying automation software
- staying current with the latest industry trends and technologies related to RPA
- 2+ years of relevant RPA development experience with one of the market leading RPA platforms considered mandatory - Automation Anywhere (preferred as it is the company tool of choice), UiPath, BluePrism or Microsoft Power Automate and possesses the flexibility to work with different platforms as well if need be
- 2+ years of experience in development considered a plus (.NET, Java, Powershell, VBA/VBS, SQL etc.)
- experience in system integration, system administration or system support considered a plus (Virtual Machines, Windows Client and Server OS, Network etc.)
- strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- work-life balance
- MultiSport Card
- competitive salary + annual bonus for achieved results
- annual company bonus
- referral bonus for new team colleagues
- annual inflation salary increases
- annual health checks
- budget for education
- Christmas bonus
- Christmas kids gift
- commute benefits
- subsidized lunch
- childbirth bonus
- up to 30 vacation days
- office perks
- supportive and enabling team culture oriented towards individual prosperity
- work on large and interesting projects with top experts
- the possibility of personal and professional development
Andritz Digital Factory provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state laws.