For our office in Zagreb we are looking for a talented and experienced Team leader - English and German (m/f) who will be responsible for overseeing team members, and developing programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance.
Team leader - English and German (m/f)
Who are you?
- You have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- You have at least 2 years of experience in call centre and customer service
- You have positive attitude, good organizational and time management skills
- You are team player
- You have ability to prioritize work and workloads across a team
- You are fluent in both German and English language (written and spoken)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have good knowledge and use of the main MS Office applications (word, excel) and e-mail
What are you going to do?
- You will guide, monitor, and supervise a group of employees to achieve qualitative and quantitative objectives, maximum effectiveness, and the proper performance of activities
- You will manage operational briefings and updates on the specific campaign
- You will monitor effectiveness, verification of results achieved and provide professional support to employees
- You will provide initial training to employees and ensuring regular updating of employees on news related to the product, service and / or application to maximize their potential
- You will manage the daily activities of the team
- You will motivate team members to achieve organizational goals
- You will encourage team members to improve their skills, but trust, product / service knowledge and communication skills as well
- You will create reports to support operational processes with the aim of developing and improving services
- You will actively use the reference language
What we offer?
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Work in a newly opened and modern office in Novi Zagreb (excellent public transport connection)
- Ability to develop communication skills in foreign languages
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionalism
- Internal educations to develop professional and language skills
- Travel expenses paid
- Occasional bonuses (Christmas, Easter, holiday)
- Welcome kit
- Multisport program
Assist Digital in 2023 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.