Leonardo Education Trainer (m/f)
- Luxottica Jugoistočna Europa d.o.o. za trgovinu
- Adresa: Ulica Rijeke Raše 1, 52466 Novigrad
- Web: http://www.luxottica.com
EssilorLuxottica, a fully integrated player, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue, Persol as well as licensed brands including Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bulgari, Chanel, Coach, Dolce&Gabbana, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Versace to create a vertically-integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
The Leonardo Education Trainer (vision care) will provide In-store, B2B events, Showroom, Roadshow and Virtual Classroom training lessons for EssilorLuxittica partners (Key/Top accounts, wholesale and retail partners) and to EssilorLuxittica employees and distirbutors if needed.
Works closely with Leonardo Lead, and internal stakeholders (wholesale and retail) to develop an execution plan based on business priorities and strategies. They are responsible for the development and delivery of training programs to achieve business objectives. They are responsible for the coordination of all activities on Leonardo (virtual classes, and on-demand courses design) to meet training needs by all learner groups. They are responsibel for co-ordinating and promoting activities of Leonardo content to the B2B custoners together with marketing and commercial department. This role will also provide reporting aligned with KPIs and build monthly updates to be reviewed with Leonardo and Vision Care leadership. They should possess strong facilitation, influence and project management skills along with the ability to think strategically and develop effective business plans.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver Classroom and In-store trainings for Key and Top accounts as well as for key stakeholders on Frames, Lenses and Instruments
- Deliver trainings on Showroom events, National events, Roadshows, Optical School and similar events
- Train Internal EL employees on new products, sales techniques, onboarding and promote activity on Leonardo for them
- Partners with Leonardo Lead on the educational offer based on the assigned area of expertise and is in charge of the learning offer based on the learners target groups and business priorities
- Manages the rollout plan of virtual classrooms
- Adapts training plans for specific learner groups (on-demand & virtual classrooms)
- Responsible of reviewing localized Leonardo content or align reviewing with agencies
- Own the coordination and execution of approved strategies, ensuring appropriate initiative prioritization
- Demonstrate acute planning and follow up skills
- Recommend solutions and enhancements and improvements
- Involved in creating learning plans for Vision Care (frames, lenses, instruments) based on business and marketing priorities to achieve objectives and determine modality of learning
- Reviews, tracks and provides monthly update on results tied to KPI's to Leonardo lead and to comercial leaders of the country
- Streamlines and simplifies processes to elevate the learners’ experience
- Coordinates learning experinece to internal teams and activates internal learners to Leonardo
- Prepares EDM (electronic direct mails) to promote Leonardo internaly and externally (in case that Leonardo Brand Manager is not present in the market)
- Responsible of new Leonardo content launches
- Executive presence: ability to interact with upper level leadership.
-- Managing projects and evaluating results to report back to business
-- Coming to Leonardo Lead with important information for future needs
-- Remain informed of all Vision Care initiatives and training needs
- Optics highs school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in Optometry
- 3+ years experinece preferably in Training or Sales
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with Business Objects
- Strong critical thinking and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain an enthusiastic attitude
- Advance skills in Proficiency of Windows software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Facilitator Skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (fluid english talking and understanding)
- Drivers licence B category
Srednja stručna sprema, Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (razina govora - napredno, razina pisma - napredno)
What do we offer?
- Educational and language courses
- Friendly working environment in modern premises
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development
- You can be the part of a constantly developing multinational company,
- You will have the opportunity to work together with collaborative and welcoming colleagues
- You can learn from a senior executive during working together,
- You will have the opportunity to define and create new ideas and processes, to work with foreign colleagues and to work in a flexible working schedule.
Position is located in Novigrad and expecting starting date is immediately or upon agreement.
If you are interested, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter in English. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!
Stalni radni odnos
Rad od kuće: