EXPERT IN INVESTMENT PROJECTS – COST ENGINEER (M/F)
Zagreb / Rijeka
INA Grupa is a medium-sized European oil company with a leading role in the region in the field of exploration, production and production of oil and gas, oil refining, and distribution of oil and petroleum products. It operates two refineries, in Rijeka and Sisak, and a network of over 400 petrol stations. Today, the INA Group employs more than 10,000 workers and has a clear vision of its future and its role, proudly continuing a tradition of half a century.
Can you imagine being part of a team where mega projects are being prepared and developed? Can you imagine yourself one day being on a construction site checking the progress and performance of the contractors and the other sitting in an office in a suit and tie negotiating with potential suppliers the technical and commercial terms of the project scope? If the answer is yes then you will enjoy being apart of a dynamic and divers team of engineers with several years of experience preparing and delivering unique projects for INA.
THIS POSITION IS OFFERING YOU:
- collaboration and support during the development of the technical scope of work for the project.
- evaluation of the progress of design and quality control related to the specialty, proposing proposals for the necessary improvement activities
- supervision, technical evaluation and control during the creation of project documentation, as well as providing support in the phase of procurement of key equipment and execution of works
- maintaining and updating the technical standards of the projects
- creation and cost estimation investment projects using different methods of cost control
- supervision, evaluation and control during the preparation of project documentation in the field of tender documentation and cost estimation of investment projects by external entities
- participation in the evaluation and analysis of prices and quantities during the negotiation procedures of received offers for the delivery of key equipment and for the execution of works
- proposing and implementing improvement activities in the field of cost engineering
- maintains and updates the database for estimating investment costs.
- technical major- Electro - Instrumentation engineering
- minimum of 5 years of work experience in the same or similar jobs
- knowledge of project documentation monitoring
- knowledge of spoken and written English
- advanced computer skills (MS Office suite), especially MS Excel
- driver's license (category B)
ADDITIONALLY, YOU STAND OUT BY:
- experience in design work
- experience in the implementation of investment projects
- work experience in the oil industry
- professional exam / certified engineer
- experience in the preparation of technical and commercial offers for the conclusion of contracts for the delivery of key equipment and the execution of works
- advanced knowledge of instruments
- experience in the tender procedure under the Law on Public Procurement.
YOU WILL FIT IN OUR TEAM IF:
- you focus on solutions („how“), and not on obstacles („why not“)
- you have an open mindset
- you ask others for their opinion, consider and take into account different points of view
- you efficiently turn ideas into actions.
- you strive towards what is best for the company.
Deadline for application: 22.09.2023.
If you are interested in performing the above listed job please apply via application link.
At INA Group, we know that our strength lies in diversity. That is why we provide equal opportunities to all applicants with appropriate qualifications and work experience, regardless of visible or less visible differences such as age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, ethical affiliation or any other personal characteristics that are not related. with work. In the INA Group, everyone is important.
*By applying to this ad you are giving consent that your personal data as well as data collected during the selection process can be used, processed and shared within INA Group / MOL Group for the conduction of the selection process and all other future employments according to the business needs of INA Group / MOL Group.