Are you a technology enthusiast with a strong background in Production ideally in an Electronics Manufacturing environment looking for a new challenge?
We are FRAMOS, an international product-driven technology company of more than 180 amazing people from all over the world. We are looking for a Production Manager to join our Production site in Čakovec, Croatia.
Reporting to the Director Supply Chain & Production, you will lead and build a state-of-the-art production team.
You will be involved in all aspects of production including new product introduction, facilities planning, staffing and leadership development to ensure your team's success and growth of FRAMOS. Additionally, you will provide inputs to the engineering and product management teams regarding area capability and design for manufacturability.
Production Manager (m/f/d)
- You will manage a team on a 1 or 2-shift structure of currently around 35 workers
- You will implement a development program to enhance the capability of all team members with a focus on manufacturability, while improving quality and reducing lead time and cost
- You will champion continuous improvement projects using appropriate metrics and data sources, including improvement or mitigation plans needed to achieve the next level of performance
- You will work closely with our internal Quality team ensuring that ISO standards and production excellence are achieved
- You will monitor and communicate area status/readiness and risks to leadership
- You will partner with engineering teams to ensure new products and production lines are designed with manufacturability in mind
- You will meet tight production schedules to achieve high-rate production, while adapting to changing priorities in a fast-moving environment
- You will think creatively, question the status quo, and drive for innovative and progressive solutions to increase FRAMOS’s competitive advantage
- You will be a driver for digitalization and automation
Your profile:As a Production Manager for FRAMOS, you will lead the Production team based in Čakovec to ensure that all component production, final assembly and test processes are consistently performing with the highest levels of quality and rate, while at the optimal cost level. Besides being passionate about production, automation and innovation,
- You have gained in-depth work experience in production of electronic products or components some of which in a leading role
- You have knowledge in production processes with SMD and THT components (SPI, AOI, reflow, etc.)
- You have worked with relevant software tools
- You understand the importance of excellent data analysis and performance / operational metrics (KPI) and synthesis thereof
- You have excellent leadership skills and an assertive, strong hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English
FRAMOS® is an imaging expert, trusted advisor, and vision solutions provider. Since 1981 FRAMOS implements the best current and emerging imaging technologies for specific customer requirements and applications. FRAMOS meets these requirements with advanced and proven imaging components from a global network of renowned partners, and proprietary IP.
More than 180 FRAMOS employees world-wide are passionate about the unlimited potential of imaging and help customers achieve the optimum results from every possible scenario. FRAMOS drives and ensures the entire product development journey. This journey starts with the careful selection of imaging components, like image sensors, lenses, through various 3D technologies, to custom development tailored to individual needs and time frames. FRAMOS listens and understands customer challenges. With innovative solutions FRAMOS ensures successful project outcomes and develops long-term customer relations.
Our core values:PASSION
- We strive to be the best at everything we do.
- We want to learn something new every day.
- We listen, reflect and understand.
- We go the extra mile.
- We constantly improve.
- We are comfortable proposing unconventional solutions.
- We develop ourselves personally and professionally.
- We take care of each other.
- We give and accept help.
- We give feedback only on behaviour not on people.
- We try, fail, learn and apply.
- We are passionate about putting our customers at the center of everything we do.
- We value internal customers just as much as external ones.
Want to join us? Send us your CV via application link.