Are you comfortable with procedural programming and interested in leveraging your experience in a global context? For more than three decades, we've been developing our ERP system on the IBM System i/RPG platform. We are seeking additional support for our cross-location teams, which cover various systems, ranging from the personnel management system handling over 77,000 payroll transactions every month to custom construction applications.
Following tasks await you:
- Development and Enhancement of ERP and construction software in the backend environment of IBM i & RPG
- Assisting with requirement analyses and developing complex solutions
- You have the opportunity to further enhance your knowledge in procedural programming and explore a variety of other technologies, from microservices and in-memory databases to AI/SaaS solutions
- Ensuring the continuous delivery of software within an agile team
- Participating in code reviews and collaborative solution design sessions, where you'll share your expertise with fellow team members
- Extensive programming knowledge and a desire to explore emerging frameworks and technologies
- Several years of hands-on experience in the software development domain
- Proficiency in a procedural programming language preferably in IBM i RPG, COBOL, FORTRAN, or PL/I
- You possess strong communication skills, work collaboratively as a team player, exhibit a high level of dedication, and actively propose solutions
- Fluent German and/or English language skills (written/spoken)
We offer you state-of-the-art and technologically challenging projects in a global environment. Join our team of over 100 skilled developers, where you will experience a friendly and proficient work environment. We provide comprehensive training for your upcoming responsibilities in a secure work environment and place a strong emphasis on your personal and professional growth. Are you looking for a new challenge in which you can broaden your experience and contribute your views? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Tel. +43676 428 8034
STRABAG BRVZ d.o.o.