Ovaj oglas nije aktivan. Prijava na njega nije moguća.
UI/UX Designer (m/f)
Ovaj oglas omogućio je PosLovac. Tvoj lovac na posao!
8000 HRK - 15000 HRK
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
FLOW AND FORM jednostavno društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer (m/f) to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Would be awesome if you had:
- You might also like doing brand identity? We kicking off some cool ideas!
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- High-end knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience web-centered typography, typekit etc.
- Knowledge of grid systems and latest web standards
- Understanding of the limitations of HTML, CSS, JS and other front-end practises
- A knack for a "less is more" approach to improve UI engagement
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience
- Technology: Get a laptop to do your best work + a budget to set up your working environment
- Unlimited time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly
- Equity options: Joining the F&F journey means you can choose to own part of the company
- Free books: All the free books you like anytime, no questions asked
- Working smarter: Grabbing a coffee or beer with the team anytime, working fewer hours but more effective, home-offices or team trips is something we practice regularly
Give us a call or come by for a drink at any time, it is totally fine to make sure what is in it for you before you officially apply.
Feel free to ask us anything, give us a visit or send something cool.