Ovaj oglas nije aktivan. Prijava na njega nije moguća.
Senior Software Architect (m/w/d)
Ovaj oglas omogućio je PosLovac. Tvoj lovac na posao!
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
freshcells systems engineering GmbH
freshcells systems engineering GmbH is a software agency based in Dusseldorf, Germany, with a dynamic team of more than 70 employees.
We do not have a hire-and-fire mentality; we prefer to kick back with cold drinks after work.
Among other vacancies, we are looking for a Senior Software Architect (full-time software development) to support our team in Düsseldorf.
freshcells is always on the lookout for the latest software trends and principles. To run with the most modern software stacks is part of our DNA. Docker, Kubernetes, React, NodeJS … freshcells has been an early adopter and contributor in all fields.
If you feel at home in such an environment and enjoy working with talented co-workers from all over the world who challenge you and like to be challenged by you, you are the right fit for us.
- Development of modern backend applications based on Node.Js
- Development of modern frontend applications based on React JS
- Utilization of current technologies such as Kubernetes and GraphQL
- Design and implementation of new features for sophisticated software solutions in cooperation with project management, design, and development departments
- Deployment of web applications and creation of unit tests
- Participation in continuous improvement processes
- You can quickly adapt to new technologies, understand trends, and know how to make long term technical decisions
- Very good knowledge in designing and developing sophisticated enterprise backend systems, ideally based on Node.JS
- Hands-on experience with automated software testing
- Sound experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Good knowledge of data structure design
- Competences in consuming and creating web services based on ReST and especially GraphQL
- Know-how in performance optimization
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful
- Experience with agile development in a team
- Structured and solution-oriented working style for sustainable and scalable web systems
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker etc.
- Experience with container orchestration tools like, i.a., Kubernetes, OpenShift, or Docker Swarm
- Knowledge of designing and adapting software to be twelve factor applications
- Knowledge of continuous integration via tools like Jenkins
The freshcells Spirit:
- Follow and run with ideas: the world begins outside the box
- Shake things up and we'll shake them with you
- Identify what needs doing and do it
- Realize and celebrate successes
- Help your teammates and they'll help you
- Communicate, so others know how to help you
- Gaming is OK. Playing the blame game and pointing fingers is not
- There is life beyond work
What we have to offer:
- Room for your own ideas
- Varied and exciting IT projects
- Flat hierarchies and a friendly, young team
- An agile, structured, and relaxed working atmosphere
- An international work environment
- Support during relocation (administrative formalities, apartment search, registration with authorities, health insurance, bank account, etc.)
- Home office options
- Flexible hours
- Free water, coffee, and tea
- Monthly company breakfast
- Summer event
- Christmas event
- Company pension plan
- Subsidized sports courses
- Dogs tolerated
- Very good access to public transportation