We are pleased that you have found the "track" to us. tracking-rail stands for competence and expertise in bus and rail vehicle technology ! As a technical service provider for the bus and rail industry, we are at home both on the road and on the rails. tracking-rail offers support and service for new vehicle construction and ongoing vehicle operation.
"ON TRACK TO SUCCESS" we are your contact for projects such as service and warranty , modernization and refurbishment , renovation and maintenance , commissioning, component production and consulting . We offer a comprehensive service portfolio for the manufacturers, owners and operators as well as for the maintenance staff of buses - and rail vehicles.
Our qualified employees know the vehicles. Technology and craftsmanship is our achievement.
What we offer:
A secure job and interesting tasks. We will place you directly in future-proof customer companies or you can start by hiring out employees - we will advise you on all the options that you have on the current job market. And: We support your professional development.
We advise professionals, but also young professionals and career changers on the way to a new - or first job. Full-time or part-time is possible, your work-life balance is also important to us.
Use our proven network in the (supra)regional job market!
Our personnel consultants are there for you! You will receive all-round support and be introduced to your new tasks in a targeted manner.
We are a service provider specializing in the rail and bus industry.
Our main areas of activity are:
- Vehicle manufacturer: Manufacturing, modification, commissioning and warranty specialist
- Vehicle owner: refurbishment and renovation partner
- Vehicle operator: service and maintenance supporter
- Vehicle maintenance technician: Inspection, maintenance and repair/troubleshooting supporter
- Suppliers: component manufacturers and installation specialists in and on the vehicle
- Consulting: expert for vehicle condition assessment as well as for value and accident reports
Focus: Service provider for new vehicle construction and vehicle operation
- Project and change management, commissioning and warranty support
- Production of electronic components
- Deadline service and maintenance
- Maintenance/ECM: Maintenance, inspection, repair, improvement, prevention
- Handling accident vehicles
- New construction and modernization of e-components
- Historical Vehicles
We have a team and network of external cooperation partners who can provide you with short-term conceptual and advisory support. The range of services includes:
- Qualified reports for the assessment of rail vehicles
- Damage assessment report
- Advice/expertise on maintenance and refurbishment measures
- Support in project management/know-how transfer
- Analysis of maintenance conditions and their methods
- Vehicle procurement for the SPNV considering LCC and RAMS
Our consulting team has many years of knowledge and expertise and is characterized by a wide range of qualifications:
- Competent specialist (IHK) for the assessment of rail vehicles
- Expert for rail vehicle systems that require monitoring
- Expert for rail vehicles LEA Lower Saxony and BOA Hamburg
- Lecturer for rail vehicle maintenance
- Welding engineers
- Adhesive Engineer
- Project management with certificate project manager (IHK)