Ovaj oglas nije aktivan. Prijava na njega nije moguća.
2nd Stage operator (m/f)
Ovaj oglas omogućio je PosLovac. Tvoj lovac na posao!
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
BRODSKO UPRAVLJANJE d.o.o.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Is responsible for construction and dismantling of scenery and decor, and setting properties.
- Ensures the stage is safe and suitable for performance.
- Is responsible for the correct stowage of scenery, decor and properties.
- Is responsible for servicing and maintenance of all equipment, scenery and properties handed over to him/her, as well as for maintaining order and cleanliness in his/her field of activity
- For copyright reasons, no changes may be made to the shows without prior permission from FAL Entertainment on land
- Is responsible for stowing and locking up technical equipment after use
- Is directly responsible for the strict observance of safety regulations on stage - in particular with respect to pyrotechnics, moving elements and flying tackle
- Is responsible for materials and equipment supplied
- Arrives punctually at all rehearsals and shows (taking preparation into account)
- Takes an active part in shows on board
- Observes strict secrecy with regard to internal company matters. This obtains beyond the terms of the contract
- Follows the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual (ConSense) to the letter
- Takes over responsibility for and administration of all stage equipment, sets and properties based on the inventory according to the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual item 4.1.3.
- Is responsible for the care and maintenance of said equipment according to the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual item 4.2.3.
- Hands over all stage equipment (based on the inventory) to his/her successor on termination of contract.
- Updates and, if necessary, creates inventories and lists of equipment, as well as outstanding repairs and orders in the appropriate documents
- Assists the first operator in preparing a monthly status report
- Is responsible for decoration before, after and during performances, as well as regulating entrances and exits and general management of the backstage and below-stage area and communicates with the Show Manager.
- Instructs any outside help that maybe required for the shows
- Checks any performance site before performances.
- Co-operates directly with and mutually supports the other operators, as well as other members of the entertainment department.
- Is interdepartmentally co-operative.
- Reports all defects to the First Operator by means of appropriate documentation.
- Is supportive in ordering expendable items via the First Operator
- Is supportive in ordering show-specific items via Entertainment on land.
- Takes part in team discussions and is integrated in the entire team.
- Is aware of his/her role as a host in observance of the relevant rules and practices as well as the regulations as laid out in the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual.
- Strictly observes the on-board code of conduct, uniform rules and safety and security regulations