Ovaj oglas nije aktivan. Prijava na njega nije moguća.
DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
Ovaj oglas omogućio je PosLovac. Tvoj lovac na posao!
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
freshcells systems engineering GmbH
freshcells systems engineering GmbH is a software agency based in Dusseldorf, Germany, with a dynamic team of more than 70 employees.
We do not have a hire-and-fire mentality; we prefer to kick back with cold drinks after work.
Positions we are seeking to fill include a DevOps Engineer (full-time software development) to support our team in Dusseldorf.
You will strengthen our team of software architects and technical project managers to help improve and maintain our existing Kubernetes infrastructure and the automation of processes. As a dedicated DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up clusters, backups, security, monitoring, and provision.
Your core areas of expertise should include experience with one of the Kubernetes cloud providers, Docker, Helm, and Jenkins.
- Building, expanding, and maintaining Kubernetes infrastructures
- Driving improvements to the automation of our processes
- Setting up monitoring, security, and backup services
- Participating in the continuing development of our technological infrastructure together with our software architects
- Troubleshooting in the event of production environment disruptions
- Comprehensive experience with cloud architecture
- Knowledge about ongoing integration with tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Practical experience with container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes or Rancher
- Solid understanding of Linux architecture
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility and initiative
- Analytical and economic thinking
- Motivation and love of challenges
- Team player with good communication skills
Nice to have:
- Sound technical knowledge of scripting languages
- Knowledgeable about designing and adapting software to twelve-factor applications
- Knowledgeable of ReST, SOAP, and (ideally) GraphQL API protocols
- Experience with Serverless
- Proficient in German
The freshcells spirit:
- Follow and run with ideas: the world begins outside the box
- Shake things up and we’ll shake them with you
- Identify what needs doing and do it
- Actualize success and celebrate successes
- Help your teammates and they’ll help you
- Communicate, so others know how to help you.
- Gaming is OK. Playing the blame game and pointing fingers is not.
- There is life beyond work
What we have to offer:
- Room for your ideas
- Varied and exciting IT projects
- Flat hierarchies and a friendly young team
- A relaxed working environment with agile structures
- Fun working in an international environment
- Home office options
- Flexible hours
- Free water, coffee, tea
- Monthly company breakfast
- Summer event
- Christmas event
- Company pension plan
- Sports courses at special conditions
- Help moving
- Dogs permitted
- Good commuting connections