Ovaj oglas nije aktivan. Prijava na njega nije moguća.
Back End Developer (m/f)
Ovaj oglas omogućio je PosLovac. Tvoj lovac na posao!
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
INFOSIT d. o. o. za informatičke tehnologije
We are looking for a back-end developer to include on our team with a culture focused on quality, work-life balance, dialogue, and tolerance.
Frameworks and languages will change, but architectural and programming concepts and algorithms are fundamental. We use .net framework, .net (.net core), C#, SQL, GIT, Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure SaaS, API, .json / xml, service-oriented architecture, microservices…,to write our apps so if you're familiar with any of these, that's definitively a plus.
We have a lot of croatian clients so it would be good that you're familiar with ex-Yugoslavia languages (Croatian, Serbian...) but it's not necessary.
Looking for a motivated individual who is/has:
- Looking for career growth in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent coding and digital development abilities and great software engineering skills
- Deep understanding of all stages of digital development
- The ability to prioritize well, meet deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- The mastery to "translate" technical jargon to people of different technical knowledge
- A Team Lead or has the ambition to become one
- Designing, documenting, developing, and deploying software solutions
- Investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices and be passionate about great technologies
- Accomplish team and organization mission by completing tasks, activities and achieve results
- Encourage creativity and efficiency by collaborating with other people to brainstorm and find new solutions
- Deliver value to organisation and cutomer
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and location
- Working with sector leaders and enterprises
- Working as part of a team
- Career switch and personal growth
- Onboarding, training, motivation, and support
- Paid vacation, overtime, sick leave, maternity/parent leave
- Fair compensation, directly connected to your seniority, capability, and efficiency
Infosit way of work
Our mission is to transform client's vision into story of success by creating digital solutions. We embrace agile methods that promote sustainable development. Whether it's partnering with our clients or empowering our team, we're continually looking for new, inventive ways to use technological and social skills. With a deep-rooted culture based on quality, integrity, and long-term relationships, we are passionate and committed to thriving. We strive to find the best talent and share experiences, best practices, and technical know-how. Pooling a wealth of collective intelligence between local and remote team members accelerates innovation and empowers us to build better solutions. Holding ourselves to the highest standards while enjoying work/life balance, our goal is to challenge ourselves, stretch our limits, unleash our potential, and exceed client expectations.
If you're interested send us your CV and motivational letter!