TDR d.o.o., the leading tobacco company on the market, recently acquired by British American Tobacco, a market leading global organization is looking for suitable candidates for the role of:
HR Business Partner Operations (m/f)
Location / City: Kanfanar, Croatia
The main purpose for this position is to support Head of HR & Head of Operations in setting up and maintaining HR policies in the Operations unit and partner with managers and employees within the Kanfanar manufacturing unit to effectively resource, develop and deploy people resources to achieve functional and Company business objectives
- Contribute to developing of HR strategy for the organisation; participate in its cascade and implementation. Drive people agenda as an integral part of the business agenda.
- Educate line managers and employees and ensure compliance with sourcing, talent & leadership development practices.
- Engage the line managers to develop people and provide support in managing their teams – people resource planning, employees’ development, career management, performance management.
- Engage line managers into and manage sourcing process in line with the established practices and regional guidelines, including HC, career, promotions planning processes.
- Support process of On-Boarding for new comers / managers in the Company as per Company standards with continious engagement of line managers.
- Contribute to the implementation of the Talent review cycles throught facilitation of the relevant reviews; process & submit required inputs to the Regional level; contribute to follow up on the TRM outcomes
- Contribute to performance management in the whole organization through embedding and maintaining performance management process and Line of Sight practice.
- Contribute to the process of structural changes as per BAT standards and local legislation.
- Support the implementation of pay reviews and other reward initiatives for the organisation, educate line managers and employees on reward related topics and apply regional / area reward frameworks.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in the HR related areas; be sought for as a point of reference and advisor for HR management and practices in the organization.
- Contribute to developing talent pipeline within the HR team.
- Participate and contirbute in the BAT HR communities and forums.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure planned initiatives and projects executed;
- Contribute to embedding corporate culture, managing change, BAT Core Values and employee opinion survey initiatives in the organisation.
- Maintain contacts with the local senior management (OPS Top Team, etc.) and relevant above market structures to ensure flow of communication and relevant participation in the programmes.
- Manage employee relations, engage with Trade Union
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University degree in Human Resources, Business, or related major
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar positions (HR specialist, Junior Business Partner or project manager)
- English (spoken and written) – upper intermediate or above
- Commercial acumen
- Willingness to work hard, multi-task and deliver results upon milestones & deadlines
- Ability to influence & coach others, good presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
- Proven good communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Confident PC user (Word, Excel, Power Point, other standard MS applications)
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.