This ad is not active. Ad application not possible.
Summer Camp Administrator (m/f)
This job ad is provided by PosLovac, mobile app for jobseekers.
Poslodavac može zatvoriti oglas i prije isteka roka za prijavu, ukoliko primi zadovoljavajući broj prijava ili među pristiglim prijavama pronađe odgovarajućeg kandidata za objavljenu poziciju.
Camp California d.o.o.
Camp California is looking for an admin rock star to add to our office team - is it you?
The Summer Camp Administrator (m/f) helps with all aspects of the day-to-day and on-site operation of Camp administration.
Key responsibilities involve general office duties that include but are not limited to:
- Admissions, data entry, and processing
- Handling phone calls, emails and providing excellent customer care to campers, their families, summer staff and visitors
- Ordering of supplies and equipment
- Assisting Camp Director, program staff and Camp Office staff with administrative tasks as needed
- Ensuring that the families have a smooth and timely application process and are given the information, support, care and attention they need
Start date: right away.
The job is demanding at times, particularly during the summer months. Ability to self-motivate and work both individually and within a larger team structure is crucial. You will be required to ‘think on your feet’, manage and solve problems as they arise.
- Essential: fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Self-starter who can work independently, but also thrives in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work with youth and staff in a positive, respectful manner
- Ability to focus on the customer and problem solve
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle difficult or stressful situations in a professional, courteous manner
- Ability to work in a rustic summer camp setting from June - August
The person we are looking for is enthusiastic, motivated, solution-oriented and has great attention to detail.
All camp employees are expected to relocate in the summer months (June 4th - August 24th) and work and live at Camp California in Pakoštane 6 days out of every week. We are a strictly no-smoking and no-alcohol environment.
How to apply:
Please, submit a CV outlining your work experience and providing reference contacts, as well a cover letter that explains what makes you a great addition to Camp California, via the application link.
We look forward to the possibility of having you join our team!
Professional qualification: high school.
Languages: english (excellent).
Driving category: B.
Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet.
What we offer:
Environment: friendly, close-knit team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Strictly non-smoking and non-drinking environment.
- accommodation and meals are provided during the summer
- working in a truly international community
- living in a tourist resort with a gym, beach and sports equipment available for your off-time