Cybersecurity Consultant (m/f)
- Atos Convergence Creators d.o.o.
- Address: Ulica grada Vukovara 284, 10 000 Zagreb
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Job descriptionThe hyper-connected society drastically impacts the risk and security landscape. This demands a cognitive cybersecurity approach to protect individuals, businesses and critical infrastructure based on AI technologies (such as machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning), data mining and pattern recognition.
Atos Convergence Creators d.o.o. as a part of Big Data and Cybersecurity (BDS) Division is looking for the cybersecurity consultants (m/f) to join our Global Cybersecurity Consulting team. This team is responsible for working with the key clients from various geographies and local units in defining, designing and implementing the next generation security solutions which drive better risk control within our client.
- Oversees the cybersecurity program, including managing information security implications
- Ensures appropriate treatment of risk, compliance and assurance from internal and external perspectives
- Oversees, evaluates and supports the documentation, validation, assessment and authorization processes necessary to assure that solutions meet organization's cybersecurity and risk requirements
- Develops system concepts and works on the capabilities phases of the systems development life-cycle; translates technology and environmental conditions (e.g. law and regulations) into system and security designs and processes
- Conducts technology assessment and integration processes; provides and supports a prototype capability and/or evaluates its utility
Cybersecurity experience is the advantage, but it is not the prerequisite. We are oriented to internal development of the candidates with background in technical fields of expertise and strong consultancy skills (IT or end to end business processes).
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols
- Knowledge of security models
- Security Governance
- Risk management
- IT & Security Audit
- IT Architecture and operations
- Presentation Skills
What we offer
- Stimulating compensation
- Education and development
- Work in an international team
- Positive work environment