Senior Software Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb, Osijek & partly home office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
Welcome to the Agile Truth: a podcast by ecx.io - part of IBM iX! This is your weekly 5-minute chunk of honest agile experiences made by our digital experts at IBM iX. Every episode of our podcast deals with a different agile topic, but the mission stays the same: To provide you with the most valuable insights for your work as an agilist. Listen now!
- You have high quality expectations and you like the testing of software
- You proactively and constructively work together with your colleagues to deliver a good software quality to the client
- You see acceptance criteria only as a startpoint of you exploratory test sessions
- You plan, develop and maintain automated tests (for example: UI tests, performance tests, etc.)
- Act to support the improvement of the ecx.io quality approach and of our quality management domain
- You think outside the box and keep the big picture in mind even in detailed discussions
- Autonomy, team spirit and great willingness to learn and proactive solution-oriented thinking are one of your key characteristics
- You have the ability to be a member of an agile team with a great understanding of how testing provides value in an agile world
- Education in informatics or have a solid technical knowledge and multi-annual experience in software quality assurance
- You have advanced knowledge in UI test automation (Cypress.io or Selenium) or extensive experience in E2E test management
- You work accurate, conscientious as well as sustainable
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
You like holidays? We do as well, since we value our free time and like to have a good recharge! With us you get more holidays than what you might be used to! You will enjoy 30 days of holidays a year + December 24th and 31st are also free on top of that, of course!
Your PerspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.