An international fashion trade company of renowned brands of Springfield, Women’ Secret, Cortefiel, Pedro del Hierro and Fifty is looking for a position of:
HR Business Partner (m/f)
The HR Business Partner will provide business focused, strategic and operational HR advice.
He will interpret HR policies and employment legislation, advise on risk management, and coach and support managers in handling people management and change processes. He will identify and promote new ways of working and empowering approaches to people management in support of delivering on the business plan.
As a Business Partner he will assesses and anticipate HR-related needs, and through collaborative partnerships across the organization deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Coaching & advising management and acting as confidential council for employees
- Recruiting support, staffing optimization and development together with management
- Ensuring HR monthly HR KPI reports for the region are up to date
- Leading disciplinary processes/legal cases, by partnering with the Legal provider
- Managing employee relations and performance management
- Develop and execute HR policies and procedures for the region
- Dealing with ad-hoc HR queries which arise on a daily basis
- Working closely with the HR team on additional projects and on day-to-day operations of the HR office
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the HR team and support in local projects
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources or related subject
- 5-7 years of HR experience in a dynamic environment, preferably in an international fashion retail environment
- Knowledge of labor law, social security and regulations for the area
- Excellent communication, advisory and organization skills
- Flexible mindset with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and balance a variety of priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment
- Hands-on and pro-active person with strong service-based attitude
- English fluently, both written and spoken
- Occasional travel is required
- Computer Literate – Intermediate Excel & Power Point skills required
- International environment
- Dynamic environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
Please, send us your CV.
Deadline for applications: 28.05.2019.
Send your CV via APPLICATION LINK.