IT Talent Acquisition Specialist (IT Recruiter)
We are now employing an IT Talent Acquisition Specialist in our contact centre in Zagreb!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets. With our global footprint and forward-leaning customer experience solutions, we serve our clients via different channels like voice, chat, social media, etc.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an IT Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team, based in Zagreb, helping us to bring top IT talent on-board. You will be responsible for the full talent acquisition process for our rapidly growing IT Development Hub in Zagreb, sourcing candidates through a direct search, administration, and updating of the candidate database, and participation in employer branding activities and projects.
- Owning & coordinating end-to-end recruitment process for IT job positions in Croatia,
- Maintaining and improving collaboration with Hiring Managers, collecting expectations, and requirements, setting timelines, acting as a trusted advisor,
- Sourcing and proactively approaching potential candidates using various channels, set up and execute recruitment strategy and planning for IT Development HUB,
- Building quality pipelines, creating and maintaining good relationships with potential candidates,
- Providing Market Insight analysis and forecasts,
- Building valuable and lasting relationships with candidates, ensuring the perfect candidate experience,
- Supporting the improvement of the process, implementing best practices,
- Participating in Employer Branding activities, promoting the company among candidates on the IT market,
- Manage relationships with the 3rd party vendors, establishing relations with universities, IT courses providers, associations of specialists, etc.
What are we looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in IT recruitment in a fast-paced environment (also previous experience as a sourcer or researcher will be an added advantage),
- Experience with recruitment for both roles from the IT infrastructure (IT security/ network/server engineers) and software developers,
- Excellent knowledge of the Croatian IT market is a must,
- Bachelor/University degree (in Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources, or similar),
- Very good English skills (at least B2 level, including technical language),
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing tools and methods (e.g. LinkedIn, Google, Boolean methods),
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools, ability to create efficient reports and presentations,
- Knowledge of professional fit/personality profiles test is an asset,
- Great stakeholder management skills,
- Ability to manage priorities,
- Strong can-do approach & flexibility.
What can we offer:
- Job employment based on an employment contract,
- Hybrid work model including the possibility of remote work,
- Necessary tools and space for personal development.
This is what your workplace would look like:
Does it sound interesting? We’re waiting for your resume!
To get a better understanding of Transcom's corporate culture and atmosphere in our contact centres, we suggest you to follow us on our social media channels:
Apply, contact us and feel free to write to us. We look forward to every new application and we will be pleased if we'll have the opportunity to present our working conditions in more detail.
Radnička cesta 39 (Centar 2000), 10000 Zagreb | https://hr.transcom.com/hr/careers