Who are we?
We are an international customer experience management company, leading for over 15 years the digital transformation of companies and supporting them in managing their relationships with consumers. With a strong focus on business performances, we successfully operate within four market segments: CRM Advisory, Service & Design, Technology and Business Process Outsourcing.
Active in Automotive, Banking, Media, Retail, Telco, and Utilities markets, we are present in Italy, France, Germany, UK, and Spain with operational centers in Albania, Croatia and Tunisia. We have over 4,500 employees and a turnover that in 2020 reached 92 million euros, with a YoY growth of about 20% per year over the last 10 years.
For our office in Zagreb
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to join us and conduct the recruitment and selection process.
HR Recruiter (m/f)
Who are you?
- You are fluent in both English and German (written and spoken)
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and in written
- You are a creative, proactive, and problem solver
- You have good organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- You have positive attitude and good presentation skills
- You are proficient user of MS Office and e-mail
- You have working experience in the area, preferably coming from international business contexts
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience as Recruiter or similar HR role
It is considered as a plus:
- If you are familiar with customer-care department operations
- If you have ATS experience
What are you going to do?
- You will be identifying effective recruitment channels
- You will be researching database, screening candidates CVs and job applications, and contacting the candidates
- You will conduct individual interviews and testing
- You will maintain database management
- You will be identifying specialized profiles in the contact center area
- You will maintain relationships with both internal and external collaborators to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- You will provide administrative follow up
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Work in a newly opened and modern office in Novi Zagreb (excellent public transport connection)
- Ability to develop communication skills in foreign languages
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionality
- Travel expenses paid
- Welcome kit
- Multisport program
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.