Recruitment Marketing Specialist (m/f)
Job description:Are you interested in working on promoting the value of working for Transcom and helping us in attracting great employees who fit our diverse culture? The Recruitment Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and deploying the recruitment marketing strategy for Croatia and neighbouring countries, together with the local teams.
What's in it for YOU?
- Career opportunities - growth within the company, both horizontal and vertical
- Personal and professional development: e-learning, training and coaching on the job
- Comfortable atmosphere and supportive team - in all Transcom sites, we strive for collaborative, informal vibes
- Opportunity to be innovative and pitch own ideas
- Multicultural communication and best practice sharing
- Creative and trial-&-error friendly environment
- Covered transportation costs
- Fixed term contract: Maternity leave cover
Join our Transcom family as Recruitment Marketing Specialist!
- Develop and implement recruitment marketing campaigns to grow a pipeline of candidates
- Support candidate attraction through different campaigns and produce marketing materials
- Manage recruitment marketing processes through the social media channels
- Use analytics to drive attractive and beneficial marketing across all channels
- Monitor and control the monthly recruitment advertising budget
- Create SM campaigns aligned with overall objectives and local plans
- Work with analytics dashboards to identify opportunity areas
- Manage budget dedicated for the social media communication
- Collaborate with external and internal partners
- Job location: Zagreb or Osijek
Requirements:What we are looking for:
- Effective written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in using Facebook Ads Manager as an advertising tool
- Specific training and/or work experience in Recruitment Marketing / Employer Branding / Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of English on C1 level
- Ability to come up with highly innovative ideas of how to attract different target groups and create inspiring Social Media content and materials
- Office package (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and Social Media on high level
- Digital mindset, experience in storytelling and social media expertise
- Analytical sense/understanding of data driven marketing and performance metrics
What Life at Transcom is like?
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc. We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 69 offices across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
To get a better understanding of Transcom's corporate culture and atmosphere in our contact centres, we suggest you to follow us on our social media channels:
Radnička cesta 39 (Centar 2000), 10000 Zagreb | https://hr.transcom.com/hr/careers