At FOREO, our mission is to question the conventional thinking. And we are doing just that by working on mould-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a right-brained architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the in-house construction and renovation needs. The successful candidate will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations and renovations, from the earliest stages right through to completion. We’re looking for someone who will be able to match our company’s needs and produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Control projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Identify the company’s needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Develop ideas on building’s usage and environmental impact.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications.
- Make sure to stay within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Make on site visits, follow project development and report on its status.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven working experience as an architect.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar).
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Communication and project management skills.
- Fluent in ENGLISH.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we got you interested and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.