BIM Coordinator (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Address: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
Job descriptionWe are seeking BIM Coordinators in Ireland and Sweden for our client, an internationally recognised Building Contractor operating on projects in Ireland, Mainland Europe and Scandinavia. Typical projects undertaken by this client include Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Commercial.
- A proficiency in using BIM authoring tools (ArchiCAD or Revit) to develop models at prequalification and tender stages for use in bids and works proposals.
- Skills using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to federate, coordinate, clash detect and produce reports.
- The ability to use simulation tools such as Navisworks, aligned with project schedules/programmes to produce 4D simulations.
- DATA centre or other large-scale development experience (M+E experience in DATA centres will be beneficial)
- Experience using BIM in conjunction with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) will be beneficial.
- A thorough understanding of what is required by Level 2 BIM and the ability to produce all deliverables required by the mandate such as BIM execution plans, MPDTs, MIDPs, COBie outputs etc.
- Experience in Information Management (based on the principles of BS1192) and the use of CDEs and Data management software tools such as Viewpoint, Vault, etc
- Degree qualified.
- 3 years + BIM Coordination experience
- Experience working for a large scale Construction or Engineering company is desirable
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact Nives Kvesić for more information’s on +385 1 5626 651.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Master's degree, Master's degree
What we offer
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary (35.000 – 45.000 EUR annual gross depending on qualifications)
- Free accommodation (only for Sweden)
- Daily Living Allowance (Sweden)