Digital Designer (m/f) - Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200,000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
During the last 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to provide an exciting visual appeal and brand identity that fits the world’s largest communications network throughout digital media.
As an Infobip digital designer you’ll create client-centric design and use agile-design thinking to improve our global brand.
You know you’re doing a good job when you’re:
- Making a major contribution to our content and digital marketing teams by designing custom graphics, banner ads, landing pages, social media ads, web elements, and other online brand assets
- Creating original graphic content that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Communicating across teams to find digital graphic solutions to complex problems
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications
- Enhancing site and landing page appearance by developing and enforcing visual content and display standards
- Sharing best practices within multiple teams and across department
More about you:
- Your style is clean and modern and you can turn the complex into a simple design with a minimalist approach.
- Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or comparable portfolio and experience
- Previous experience within agency-based digital design.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite to create drawings/graphics/logos
- Comprehensive knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in collaborative, fast-paced team environments
- Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion
- Strong organizational skills, especially in time and resource management
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects that are global in nature under extremely tight deadlines
- Expertise in designing landing pages, display ads, PowerPoints, social media graphics and emails
- Ability to quickly and effectively communicate concepts through sketches, storyboards and wireframes
- Video / animation experience is a plus, but not required
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Work with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and a lot of other cool companies to impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.