An exciting opportunity has just arisen within a rapidly growing and successful digital agency.
Offering new challenges in an international digital environment, we are looking for motivated, details-driven enthusiasts to join our awesome team.
With a people-oriented culture, we are respecting different talents, empowering team spirits, and celebrating fresh ideas.
Work-life balance and friendly working atmosphere are our priorities.
If you are positive, passionate, proactive fast learner with strong English skills, ready to work with biggest advertisers and world’s most successful brands, you are on the right place! At the moment, we are looking for several new faces to upgrade our existing team:
Print Editor (m/f) - Pula
Our Print Editors have a brilliant eye for images and they are able to understand appropriate imagery and moving image works for each medium. Adobe Creative Suite is their best friend which they use to do their magic: digital media adaptation (video, print, key visuals) or creative adaptations of new visiuals all on-time with 100% accuracy.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Arrange client art, convert colors if necessary for process, spot color, special colors and cutting dies separations
- Produce artwork in accordance with client specifications, examine digital files for completeness and compatibility
- Pre-flight inbound artwork identifying printing production and technical issues
- Follow job specifications, proofread, and verify that digital files are accurate before going to the next stage of production
- Assist other print editors in daily department operations
- Work collaboratively to create and edit visual solutions in the production queue
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with project managers and other employees
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in graphic preparation, including layout and design preparation of camera-ready art work
- Proficient skills and knowledge of computer graphic and design applications (emphasis on Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, as well as other similar software) with fast and accurate computer skills
- Knowledge of print products and materials, as well as printing capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of printing procedures, color separation, design principles, Web design is preferred
- Ability to work independently, under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Good communication as well as interpersonal skills