FOREO is looking for a Graphic Designer who will be working on the design/creative assets of the global advertising campaigns (rich media, banners, landing pages, emails), conceptualizing designs and producing final layouts for a variety of projects. Sometimes this means coming up with the concept from scratch, sometimes – reusing what is already available.
The successful candidate would have all the possibilities to grow, learn from other member teams in various global offices, and eventually take other roles/responsibilities in the ever-changing environment.
- Support media and advertising team with anything related with design assets
- Conceptualize designs and produce final layout for a variety of projects
- Work on creative projects of the digital media unit
- Digital asset design for multiple platforms and for all funnel levels
- Quality re-briefs to improve design are each campaign
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Brand Strategist and Copywriter
- Eventually – come up with a better way to deliver messages, to create a lasting and powerful visual effect with various media types - would it be a video or a cinemagraph or interactive quiz to be built together with HTML5 designer
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably working on multiple web advertising projects, banners, websites
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking)
- Attention to details
- Passion for digital advertising
- Preferably would love creating various rich-media formats, coming up with something small but with a big effect. Would be comfortable working with animated gifs, cinemagraphs, videos
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced creative team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your portfolio and CV in English via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.