As a result of our team’s efforts, dedication and passion, we are on the hunt for new talents to join us in our growth. Offering new challenges in an international digital environment, we are looking for motivated, result-driven enthusiasts to join our team.
With a people-oriented culture, we are respecting different talents, empowering team spirits, and celebrating fresh ideas. Work-life harmony and friendly working atmosphere are our priorities.
Digital Designer (m/f) - Zagreb / PulaDigital Designer is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, banner ads, etc. You will collaborate closely with program (project) managers, team of designers and developers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Produce the design for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and marketing strategies into effective designs
- Work with internal design team and internal developers to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision
- Work with Program Management to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs
- Integrate visually and enhance creative concept, architecture, UI and navigation design for web sites, online advertising and mobile
- Adapt existing design to fit specifics of local markets
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points. Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics
Profile and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design or related field
- Minimum 2 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team for a product-driven business
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail, time management and interpersonal skills