Convergent Media Group (CMG) is an independent full-service digital agency with 19+ years of experience working with the world’s biggest brands. You can find our offices in USA, Russia and Croatia.
We have an excellent track record for providing digital services with market-leading quality and frictionless global scalability. Our expertise is in digital strategy & innovation, website development, user journey & experience, graphic design, video asset origination and content localization. We design, develop and manage over 1,000 websites worldwide for major brands such as Sensodyne, Gillette, Voltaren, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Always, Aquafresh, Panadol, Parodontax…
Art Director (m/f) - Pula, Zagreb
As an Art Director at CMG, you understand that consumer’s time is limited and platform constraints are always a concern, and you build out your concepts accordingly. You can successfully design content for a wide variety of users, while collaborating daily with our copywriters, designers and Creative Director. You can also understand and anticipate the needs and concerns of your team members so they can come up with kick-ass concepts and design that rise above those challenges. You’re not afraid of killing great ideas as this is equally important to this job as developing a concept in the first place.
- Produce appealing and aesthetically pleasing visuals for web/mobile and marketing usage
- Create styles capes and art directions for various projects, ranging from still imagery to video (KV's, STB's, Hero imagery for web etc.)
- Follow industry standards and apply learnings on everyday work
- Respect brand guidelines (VisID-s) by following brand books in order to maintain consistency throughout the market
- Guide the design department in applying design best practices and follow efficiency
- Quality check on any visual asset regardless of platform delivery
- Create logical designs with user needs in mind by following industry standards
- Work closely with other departments in debriefs, brief explanation and client calls
- Tweak, enhance and retouch existing imagery (KV's)
- Prepare documentation for formatting (AI, PSD, ID)
- Travel abroad, as per business need
Skills & qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience in a digital/marketing environment
- Excellent portfolio showcasing your personal and professional work (Behance case studies/Dribbble)
- Ability to present, mentor and defend your work
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS, interaction and 3D
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (PS, AI, ID)
- Basic animation and motion design knowledge (After Effects, Adobe Animate)
- You’re looking for high-quality projects, not prestige: your work will be seen by millions, but we can’t brag about it
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal trainings, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients.
- Work-life balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & and occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Still not convinced? There is unlimited coffee (in all our offices), team buildings, Halloween parties, birthday celebrations and random rounds of applause. All year round.