FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
FOREO is looking for a graphic designer to create beautiful eye catching creative assets for our three pillars of marketing: digital advertising, PR and social media. You will be fully immersed in the global activities of the PR and social network team to have a deep understanding of the design requirements that will be needed in order to cut through for earned PR articles in many media markets across the globe. In addition, creating engaging assets for our social media channels with content everyday or for specific campaigns that will elevate our owned engagement and take our social networks to the next level.
- Support department with everything for creative assets
- Work on creative projects of the department
- Digital asset design for multiple platforms and for all funnel levels
- Work closely with the Copywriter, heads of departments and other Graphic Designers
- Come up with a better way to deliver messages, to create a lasting and powerful visual effect with various media types – would it be a video, a cinemagraph or whatever else will cut through the noise
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably working on multiple web advertising projects, social media content or within a PR/Creative agency
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking)
- Attention to details
- Passion for digital advertising
- Photography experience
- Some experience with 2D & 3D Motion Graphics, Animation & Video Production
- Preferably would love creating various rich-media formats, coming up with something small but with a big effect. Would be comfortable working with animated gifs, cinemagraphs, videos
- Candidates must send their portfolio attached with a CV
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.