We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate - French Speaker (m/f)
(2 positions, Zagreb)
The PV Associate should be a Life Science graduate (Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, High Medical School, Veterinary Faculty, Molecular Biology…) or have equivalent nursing or medical qualifications.
The Pharmacovigilance (PV) Associate will be responsible:
- To assist with pharmacovigilance processes (processing of individual cases and preparation of aggregate reports), supporting preparation of SOPs, product safety reviews, as required
- Very good knowledge of French language, both verbal and written (at least B2)
- Very good knowledge of English language, both verbal and written (at least B2)
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- People who are excited to learn and contribute to patient safety
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full-time position
- Pharmacovigilance and other professional trainings (including language and IT skills)
- Various directions of career development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Very interesting office-based job in a friendly international (EU) team of young highly educated people
- Office based work in Zagreb
Please send us your motivation letter and your CV in English via application link.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 05.05.2017.