For our office in Zagreb we are looking for an experienced:
ICT Specialist (m/f)
Who are you?
- You are able to identify and resolve both technical HW and SW issues
- You have Windows server 2016/2022 infostructure knowledge especially
- Domini, Active Directory, Policy, DHCP, DNS, PowerShell, etc.
- You have the knowledge of infrastructure and virtualization principles (preferably VMWARE)
- You are familiar of IT protocols, routing and switching
- You are familiar of firewall equipment (Sonicwall/Fortinet)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 architecture and clustering
- Knowledge of Linux Server and Linux environment
- Knowledge of Avaya and Asterisk telephone infrastructures Cisco or Microsoft certificates (CCNA, MCSA, VCP)
- You have basic knowledge of Italian
What are you going to do?
- The duties of ICT Specialists can include network management, software development, and system administration
- Regular assessment of the infrastructure to ensure that it still meets the necessary requirements
- Managing everyday activities of the IT department (workstation setup, installation and configuration of appropriate software, development, and maintenance of local networks, etc.)
- Troubleshooting to diagnose and solve problems
- Development of new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, improve workflow, and improve client satisfaction
- Coordination of the needs of internal workers and clients
- Protection of client data from external infiltration by encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assisting with the installation of new hardware and software, and assisting with the worker training
- Management and monitoring of the department quotas
- Offering suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within IT departments.
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Work in a newly opened and modern office in Novi Zagreb (excellent public transport connection), home office option as well
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionalism
- Travel expenses paid
- Occasional bonuses (Christmas, Easter, holiday)
- Welcome kit
- Multisport program
Assist Digital in 2023 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.