Full Stack Developer (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client is Adcubum, the market-leading software provider of premium quality solutions which are earning the trust of top insurance companies in the DACH area. Even though their solution celebrated 20 years of existence, it is based on the newest future-proof technologies, developed and customized under up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction rates.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, our client is initiating major projects oriented towards the future which is a guarantee to stay the market leader and to define the trends, rather than to follow them. All of this is based on the commitment and personal identification with company values of their exceptional employees. Based on the employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company in CH and DE when it comes to employee satisfaction rates.
For their branch office in Zagreb, our client is searching for an experienced, resourceful and ambitious member to join their development team in Zagreb.
- Planning and realizing new functionalities across the full technology stack of SYRIUS insurance sales module, based on project and customer requirements
- Designing and implementing new features and components
- Preparing and carrying out quality assurance measures and maintaining product-related documentation
- Actively contributing to meetings and tasks of an agile team, which works distributed between Zagreb and St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- At least a bachelor degree or higher in computer Science or a related fields
- Hands-on experience with modern toolchains: Git, Gradle, CI/CD, modern IDE
- Very good knowledge of the development and architecture of large and complex business applications
- Strong sense of software craftsmanship, working with Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Design in a distributed system environment
- Experience in agile development
- High degree of self-reliance and initiative
- A structured approach to work, a keen sense of quality and reliability
- Strong communication skills, necessary for a distributed team
- Excellent fluency in English. German language skills are a plus
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Tuesday, 25th June 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about Adcubum find out HERE.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489