FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#hometo see what’s available.
- Prototyping as well as developing innovative, complex web development solutions are part of your main responsibilities
- Architect features and reusable UI components using Vue.js
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for speed and scalability
- You'll help improve the overall experience of our product through improving the quality of the Frontend features
- You'll work alongside the Backend Engineering team, the UX team and Product Managers to iterate on new features
- You'll collaborate with and teach other Frontend Engineers
- An extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS), JS (ES6)
- Extensive experience with Vue.js framework
- Ability to understand the importance of an application's user experience and its effects
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Frequently deliver high-quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies
- Experience consuming RESTful web services
- Experience in Mobile Responsive Design
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching.
- Hands-on experience with TypeScript
- Writing tests with Karma and Mocha
- Jade templating engine
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.