Data Architect (f/m/x)
Location: Home Office (Hybrid), Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Team now.
- You are able to analyze data sources and identify a way for data science integration based on use cases
- You determine the scope and type of data for Customer Data Platforms and Marketing Automation Platforms
- You are responsible for analyzing and optimising the performance of ETL processes
- You define merging and data policies based on business requirements
- You establish a logic for profile scoring and design logical data models
- You select required data models for ML-based use cases
- You have a profound knowledge of both relational and non-relational database management systems and cloud-based data storage solutions (e.g. Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Redshift, DynamoDB, Snowflake, Databricks, etc.)
- You are familiar with designing and creating data models in both relational and non-relational environments based on business requirements
- You are skilled in using event streaming technologies (e.g., Kafka, Solace) and ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Pentaho, etc.)
- You understand the business value of utilizing Machine Learning in the context of customer data and marketing use cases
- Practical experience in Python development (or similar programming language – e.g. Java) and knowledge of versioning control systems is a plus
- You have good presentation and communication skills in English (at least C1) and ideally also in German (B2)
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”. We will explain the next steps to you. Let’s go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+43 676 3205895