Power Trading Analyst (m/f)
- D. TRADING d.o.o.
- Adresa: Ulica Roberta Frangeša - Mihanovića 9, 10000 Zagreb
D.TRADING is a fast-growing regional trading company operating at the intersection of renewable and conventional energy sources. We trade electricity, gas, gas condensate, and coal across Central and Southeast Europe and we aim to provide world-class trading solutions while also transforming the European energy trading landscape.
As a commodity trader, we trade short-, mid-, and long-term contracts on both physical and financial marketplaces based on in-house analytical solutions and expertise.
We are looking for an experienced Power Trading Analyst to work with our Traders on a full-time basis and support our growth in the CE/SEE region.
- Fundamental knowledge basis CE/SEE power markets
- Power-focused live news monitoring
- Daily morning meeting organizing
- Punctual support to trading decisions
- Regular use of Merit order model (power stack), Flow-based model (delta model), Market price database, Fundamental real-time database (ENTSOE), Live market database, Hourly forward curve, Cross Border Capacity pricing tool, and global flows view building
- Cross Border Capacity Global Strategy building
- Testing, validating, and documenting trading and pricing models
- Data gathering via APIs and web scraping, data cleaning, and feed into machine learning and fundamental models
- Master's Degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in power markets, dispatching, TSO scheduling, or similar
- Experience in programming languages like Julia, Python, Matlab, R, PostgreSQL, and VBA
- Ability to explain complex topics in simple ways
- Exposure to financial commodities markets, specifically power markets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work with large amounts of data
- Team working abilities and capacity to adapt to a dynamic environment
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Julia, Matlab, PostgreSQL, Python, R, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Bonus based on performance (KPIs), career development opportunities, supplementary and private health insurance.
Stalni radni odnos